There are a small number of them.
– Mohd Khairy contributed immensely by giving us a sense of what surveyors and engineers need while out in the field. This actually set the direction of the design’s architecture.
– Irene guided us in writing the friendliest User Interface that is possible using BASIC in FX-7400G+, and contributed in completing the user manual.
– A local university lecturer who helped in the project.
– Of course there is always an UK engineer 🙂 , who gave us drafts for few of the programs.
– Marco Corporation’s Calculator Division for the samples and technical support.
– Satoh San of Casio R and D in Hamura, for his support on the programming and product info.
-MC Fong, the lead programmer, for his leadership.
And oh yes, those many great books…the laptop and the Internet. 😀